Fall Training Conference
Register Now for the 19th Annual Heating Professionals Fall Conference
Each year GasNetworks hosts an annual Fall Training conference to educate plumbing and heating contractors in technologies, design, installation and maintenance practices that advance energy efficiency across Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
This year’s conference will be held at the Lantana in Randolph, MA on September 12, 2019. The conference will kick off with check in and a continental breakfast starting at 7:00 AM. Following an energizing morning session featuring Paul D’Angelo, attendees will be able to create their own training path by choosing the training topics that are most interested in. This year’s trainer are presenting on:
- Annual servicing for condensing boilers
- Room Response Controls Residential HVAC System Design Overview (ACCA Manuals J, S, D)
- Refrigeration Basics
- Empowering Contractors to Empathize with Customers and Improve the Experience
- Hydronics101: Introduction
- Combustion Training and What the Numbers Mean
- Marketing through Social Media
- Intelligent Gas Water Heaters
- Maximizing Condensing Boiler Efficiency – Diligent Design = Maximum Return
- Integrated Controls
- High Efficiency Commercial and Residential Gas Tankless Water Heating
Join more than 300 industry professionals for a day of learning with industry trainers and experts delivering informative sessions throughout the day.
Earlier this summer GasNetworks accepted proposals for a one hour training session or technology demonstration for its annual Fall Training conference to be held on Thursday, September 12th at the Lantana in Randolph, MA.
While the timeframe to submit proposals has past we are always interested in partnering with the industry on training opportunities that support the sales and installations of energy efficient equipment. Proposals for future conferences and other events can be submitted at any time. Submit your proposal today! If you have any questions about submitting a training proposal for a future conference or event contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.